Huna Higher Consciousness 5-Day Workshop
November 29 - December 3, 2023
Nov. 29, 2023
Holiday Inn Bayside
4875 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA, 92106
Times may vary. Contact us for up-to-date times.
About This Event
Learning Huna is more about experiencing the knowledge, rather than learning the techniques. While you’ll do both at this training, it is important for you to realize that this is a very different training than any you have ever attended. Plan on “living” this material, not just “learning” it.
During this 5-day Huna workshop, you’ll experience all the learnings as you would in our full 9-day Hawai’i workshop minus the activities specific to the island of Hawai’i.
What is Huna?
Huna is the once-secret and carefully guarded art & science of healing and spiritual development of the Hawaiian people, which is now commonly used to help release negative emotions & limiting beliefs. It is about empowerment and increasing your spirituality, energy, and metaphysical healing powers, allowing you to gain maximum power to take responsibility for everything that happens in your universe.
Sessions are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
What You’ll Experience
When you join us for The Huna Higher Consciousness 5-Day Workshop, you will walk away knowing more about yourself and the world around you than you ever thought possible. Most importantly, you’ll not just learn the teachings, you’ll live it by experiencing the following:
- Deep Connection: Connect with your Higher Conscious Mind through a powerful Hawaiian process.
- Feel the Mana: Mana, or life force energy, is one of the guiding principles of Huna.
- Ho’oponopono: Experience Ho’oponopono and the Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness.
- Emotional Clearing: Experience time-tested techniques from the Dr. Matt James Time Empowerment® Model.
- Your Path: Gain a powerful and deep understanding of your spiritual self and how it relates to your path.
- Ha Breathing: Increase your mana using breathing methods.
Dr. Matt James
Master Trainer of NLP; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology