Jul. 25, 2021
9:30am - 10am
Holiday Inn Carlsbad
2725 Palomar Airport Rd.
Carlsbad, CA 92009
About This Training
Week 1 of Trainer’s Training is about becoming a great speaker, improve your presenting skills, and be comfortable in front of a group – small or large. You’ll gain the conscious and unconscious ability to lead and inspire while in front of a group.
We see many students begin the training with a strong fear of speaking in front of people. Each of them that completes our Trainer’s Training program is no longer crippled by that fear by the end of the training, and rather they are empowered by the experience.
- 1. Successful completion of the Integrative NLP Practitioner Certification® training with Empowerment, Inc.
- 2. All participants will be screened by Empowerment, Inc. prior to admission.
- 3. If you choose to become a Certified Trainer of NLP, you must complete Trainer’s Training & Evaluation and also assist at a Master Practitioner training to fulfill this requirement.
How You’ll Benefit
This training course will teach you how to present to groups, and how to function masterfully in group environments. The skills and behaviors you will learn are extremely beneficial and applicable in a wide variety of contexts. Anyone desiring to give presentations or speeches, work more effectively in team environments, handle meetings more efficiently, lead groups, conduct professional trainings, seminars, or workshops will find this training to be of tremendous value. This training will make the difference between being a good presenter and being an excellent presenter.
Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100%‑satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
PRICE TO ATTEND $6,495
This is the full price for Trainers’ Evaluation. Discounted rates are offered at our live training events. Learn more about Trainer’s Training
What You’ll Learn
- How to work with and incorporate energy into your presentations and communication
- The ability to command your voice through vocal and tonal training
- How to elicit emotions and states from an audience at will
Dr. Matt James
Master NLP Trainer; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology
Trainer of NLP
Trainer of NLP