Aug. 2, 2024
9:30am - 10am
Holiday Inn Carlsbad
2725 Palomar Airport Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009
About This Training
Once you’ve completed week 1 of Trainer’s Training, you’re comfortable in front of a group and will become a great speaker. Now, how do you own the stage? This is where week 2 provides you skills and techniques that will transform the way you conduct trainings, presentations, meetings and so much more.
The techniques learned during Week 2 can be utilized well beyond the training room or stage…after all, these are mastery level communication skills. All relationships in your life, both personally and professionally, will benefit from this training.
- 1. Successful completion of the Integrative NLP Practitioner Certification® training and Week 1 of Trainer’s Training with Empowerment, Inc.
- 2. All participants will be screened by Empowerment, Inc. prior to admission.
- 3. If you choose to become a Certified Trainer of NLP, you must complete Trainer’s Training & Evaluation and also assist at a Master Practitioner training to fulfill this requirement.
How You’ll Benefit
This training course will teach you how to present to groups, and how to function masterfully in group environments. The skills and behaviors you will learn are extremely beneficial and applicable in a wide variety of contexts. Anyone desiring to give presentations or speeches, work more effectively in team environments, handle meetings more efficiently, lead groups, conduct professional trainings, seminars, or workshops will find this training to be of tremendous value. This training will make the difference between being a good presenter and being an excellent presenter.
Best of all, sessions are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Speakers subject to change.
PRICE TO ATTEND $5,800
This is the full price for Trainers’ Evaluation. Discounted rates are offered at our live training events. Learn more about Trainer’s Training
What You’ll Learn
- Group dynamics, common challenges, and solutions
- Teaching to the conscious and unconscious minds simultaneously
- Create effective stage and spacial anchors
- Integrating any content into a flawless format for effective presentations every time
- Mastery level communication skills
- Demonstrating content as you present
- Understanding learning & training styles
- The business of training
- Utilizing and handling objections, questions, and “hecklers”
- Giving effective feedback
- Trade secrets
Dr. Matt James
Master Trainer of NLP; MA, Organizational Management; PhD, Integrative Health Psychology